Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Organised, for once

It's nice to be able to sit down in the middle of the week and say to yourself: "Ok, I deserve a break." After having a very successful and succinct group meeting on Tuesday after the long weekend, Eclipse Productions, as we're now called, was able to finalise the project plan for PP1: Control.


It's a relief to know that I'm in a comprehensive group that is able to draw on everyone's experience to come up with a project that actually has great potential to fly. It's not about who does more or less, or who will claim the credit. Everyone so far has managed to pull their weight with either input of ideas, research or generation of the proposal.

Last night I managed to plot out our proposal. I know it wasn't completely necessary (ok, I wasn't entirely sure but I thought it would be better to have it done than panic tonight or tomorrow night trying to get it sorted) to write up an entire proposal, but I think it helped. Meeting with Kyla today was beneficial too because it kept us on track and focused on the task at hand.

So far the group is waaaayyyy ahead of schedule and I pray it stays that way. The extended week 3 is almost like 48 hours in a day. I love it. I can't wait to really get stuck into this project. It's going to be really tough, but the challenge is what I live for.

No comments: