Monday, February 11, 2008

Promises Must Be Kept

As I leave for a year away from home, I'm making promises to people I love and cherish. This is so we can't forget...

ONE:

SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:43:28 AM)
haha god that'd be an EXCELLENT BET
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:43:39 AM)
I'm gonna use that for the next team training
*jkl. says: (3:43:41 AM)
wot?
*jkl. says: (3:43:48 AM)
loser goes for a BSC?
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:43:59 AM)
Whoever doesn't hit set standards....he he he he
*jkl. says: (3:44:16 AM)
BSC would be the ultimate
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:44:20 AM)
Oh its going to be sooooo good
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:44:28 AM)
No seriously that can kill...haha I'm not kidding it could kill
*jkl. says: (3:44:38 AM)
grin
*jkl. says: (3:44:41 AM)
it'd be funny
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:45:17 AM)
I feel the pain right now....like really right now
*jkl. says: (3:45:56 AM)
i can't imagine ripping the hair off yer balls
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:46:33 AM)
Exactly!!! Its inhumane!! I'm sure the results are fantastic but the PAIN
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:46:34 AM)
THE PAIN!!!
*jkl. says: (3:46:44 AM)
would u ever try?
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:47:36 AM)
Its not like I've never thought about it.....its just the pain thats really putting me off
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:47:46 AM)
Heck you know what....if I win Pan Asia
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:47:47 AM)
I'll do it
*jkl. says: (3:47:51 AM)
serious?
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:48:20 AM)
Hell yeah...God you listenin? Promised no drinking to win WCG...that happened...did it again for CGS in KL...won there again
*jkl. says: (3:48:29 AM)
ok set
*jkl. says: (3:48:33 AM)
i'm holding you to it.
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:48:47 AM)
Indeed....I never mess around when it comes to my gaming haha
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:49:00 AM)
If I die though.....please take care of my cats
*jkl. says: (3:49:05 AM)
ok i will.
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:49:25 AM)
The things I do for my team......
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:49:34 AM)
I'll cry if we win at Pan Asia
*jkl. says: (3:49:35 AM)
hahahaha
*jkl. says: (3:49:37 AM)
HAHAHAAHA
*jkl. says: (3:49:41 AM)
i'll laugh
SG.Sword Ҳ Prasad | Week 2 of 12 says: (3:49:43 AM)
I'll bawl like a baby....everyone will be wondering why

So, my darling Sheep, I shall see you in a few months in Melbourne with a smooth BSC.


TWO:

Whilst I paint, sometime in January '09, in a park someplace on this island, you shall take beautiful pictures and you shall sketch and doodle random messy doodles of pure genius that I will understand. My dear Freaky One, you shall make beautiful messy music of pure genius. You will take beautiful messy pictures of pure genius, all will love it, all will praise it. You will make everything work and whilst I'm away, you shall succeed in letting go and letting things happen for their greater messy purpose. When you think of *that song, you will think of me.



THREE:

The time difference is going to be worse than it has been whilst I've been here. It'll be ok. It's never changed and if you need me, the phone is right there. It'll be sitting next to me and I'll be waiting, no, willing the phone to ring and for your name to appear. Ms. Berry, my darling Eliza, my closest link to God, I never left you when we walked away on our different paths and you never really left me because you are always in my heart and forever in my thoughts. We'll have our happy endings and if nothing else, I'll see you again on our Island, on our Beach, in that commercial, with those drinks, with that burger, with that sunburn and with open arms. You are my Sunny.




FOUR:

When there's no one, when there's everyone, when there's too much or too little, there's Me(i). Not much needs to be said because I'm always a heartbeat away, I promise.



FIVE:

For your presence, your support, your kind words and your recalls to reality. I offer it back to you all and will continue to do so throughout this year and as many as our friendships hold. No words can express how much I appreciate my family away from home. For that, there is love.



SIX:

I will always model myself on you.



SEVEN:

For memories, for good times past, for future lives, loves and laughter. For holidays. For assignments. For photography and a love and passion of what we do best. For friendship and alcohol. For a hug when it's not always necessary. For total honesty and the best times of my life, not to mention the rest that are yet to come.



EIGHT:

You, Me and a long lifetime of togetherness.



With much love.
x Kel.

No comments: