Tuesday, November 21, 2006

BOO!

Oh good god...

This cracks me up:
"Shall I delete our blog seeing as neither of us use it anymore?"
"Juan!!" (That's how we say 'don't want' -inside coupley thingy-)
"Okkk...."

He's now a member of THIS blog. *rolls eyes* Bless.

I do hope you're all praying to the BIG GUY(s) because I need all he help I can get today. Sunshine baybehh! My nerves are tingling with anticipation because of filming later. So many people doubt us and Rae and I have reversed roles. She doesn't care what they think and here I am fretting contrary to the knowledge that I KNOW we can pull this off!

There's no chat thing for use in the mac lab, so here I am trying to stay awake by blogging. I need a chat box or something. I've tried most options, but I suppose i shall wait until I get my new skin so that I know what colours to make it. Or maybe I won't. Oh... Sleep. Come hither and take me. Reacquaint me with my bed... My pillows... My quilt! Oh!

I have two packs of sweets in front of me despite the 'No Eating In The Lab' rule and one pack is half demolished. Rae's sort of finished up the M&Ms I bought her before class. This is terrible. I really ought to sleep earlier, however that would involve doing work earlier, meaning I see less of the Sushi Roll. No. Nevermind, I can do without sleep.

BREAK TIME! Followed by Amadeus. Awesome.

The movie has started and due to me wasting my break time lugging equipment, I have to eat whilst watching. Hmph...

***

Movie was stopped halfway. Sigh. It's actually really good. Surprising eh? Who would've thought that Mozart would be THAT interesting. The main gripe I have with the initial part of this movie is that 1) Mozart and Frau Mozart are AMERICAN!! (Oh come on... An American playing the part of a German?! Geez) and 2) There was a really REALLY out-of-place shot of Salieri's hands with Mozart's original scores. The colour was totally off and the shot just looked so weird!

And so the tutorial exercise begin. What joy.

(My confidence in our production is being knocked down again by someone who knows more than myself. I feel insecure and really paranoid. If something screws up, this person will never let me forget it. It's funny how this person seems so two-faced and self-absorbed at times. I'm... Frustrated. Not ungrateful, but highly frustrated.)

1 comment:

•°o.O( gen )O.o°• said...

ah well, cbox.ws is what most of us are using... and well, eating in somewhere with a no eating sign is normal... =P